Welcome to Running Horse Ranch Digital Tips and Techniques

I am an independent Creative Memories consultant and I have so much exciting information to share!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Unique Alpha Sets

I found great alpha sets to download through one of my new favorites, Scrap it Digital. Check it out under A Few of My Favorites. I also heard that the CM freebies will only be available through the end of June, then they will be deleted and a new one posted each week. So if you haven't reviewed them yet, you only have till the end of June. I saved most of them on the CD I gave to those who purchased the new Storybook Creator Plus 3.0, but there are more that go back to last year. I am also planning a scrapbooking retreat at the Petticoat Junction this fall, dates to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment